Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Beer Label Design

A friend of mine asked me to help her design a beer logo and label for her husband, who brews a variety of homemade beers in their house. I was more than happy to take on this project! I have a grad degree in design but haven't been able to use it much professionally quite yet. So meanwhile, I'm very excited to enhance my portfolio with jobs for friends and family. Here is what I came up with! I think Mary and John are very happy with the design. In fact, she is off to Kinkos as we speak to get it printed up and pasted on their bottles. Maybe I'll get a six-pack out of the deal :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

So cute! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!

Erika Mitchell said...

If your friend wants to get her labels printed professionally, so she doesn't have to worry about them being waterproof or having to glue them onto the bottles, she might want to check out BottleYourBrand.com

I designed some labels for a friend and had them printed up for him for Christmas and the labels were perfect. The printing was flawless.

Lisa said...

Thanks Erika! I'll pass it on to her.

Anonymous said...

These look awesome Lisa! Would you be interested in designing an avatar for my Tour de Food Blogs??

Cason Shrode said...

somehow just came across your blog on google. Would you be interested in designing a logo and 4 labels for my beer? We can work out some sort of price. If your interested please email me back at cshrode21@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time.