Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 3: It's gonna hurt!

I started week 3 today and I already know it's going to be a tough one. Running 2 miles after doing level 2 of the 30-day Shred is very tiring. On top of that, it's snowing like a mother on the east coast today. So after getting up early, working out (or rather, having my ass kicked by cardio), I then had to go outside and shovel my car out of the snow. Needless to say, I'll probably be in bed by 8 p.m. tonight. I'm dreading Wednesday this week. I'm supposed to run 4 miles after doing Jillian's masocistic workout (when she says, "Just give me five more" I seriously want to punch the television set. Fortunately it's suspended on a shelf from the ceiling and I can't reach it or I think Jillian would have been a goner by now!). I already know how hard those 4 miles are going to be and am already not looking forward to it. But I will do it!! I may have to back off on the mileage a bit though, but I'm going to go into it with 4 miles on the brain. If I feel like I'm going to die though, I will cut it back to 3 and a half, or maybe just 3. We'll see.
Hope you're enjoying your winter workout as much as I am! Ha.

No comments: