Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall at the Beach

I went down to the Eastern Shore one last time for the season with my family. It was a beautiful fall weekend with the temperatures in the 70s!
Photobucket
I forced them all onto the beach for a little amateur photo session and I'm so glad we did because the results were awesome! Between my mom and myself we got some beautiful pics and after some editing they are pure artwork to me :) Hope you are enjoying the beautiful fall weather in your neck of the woods! I should have some food updates soon, but meanwhile here is some eye candy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

LynnieBNC said...

LOVELY!!!!!!!

kdogg said...

Awesome pics!!! love it! :)

Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather said...

Wow what an amazing sky, it's truly breathtaking.