Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Beautiful Wedding

Ok so no I'm not turning this into a photo blog! But my friend's wedding was so beautiful I just had to share some pics. Being an Indian wedding, there was a lot of great color and photo opportunities. I love my camera and recently acquired an external flash, making it that much easier to get some fabulous indoor shots at night. I'm also using a new editing software that takes all the mystery out of making good photos look professional! So here are a few pics from the big day. And, as a teaser, I just finished baking an awesome pumpkin cheesecake for Thanksgiving dinner. We're having about 20 people at my mom's house and the menu is vast! More to come....

The groom came in on a horse with his nephew!
Photobucket
The beautiful bride!
Photobucket
The groom's sister sporting some great Indian jewelry.
Photobucket
The cake topper - the bride wore a vibrant blue and crystal dress for the reception that matched the cake topper exactly!
Photobucket
The couple during the toasts.
Photobucket
Sunset shots at the gorgeous bayside venue in Chesapeake Beach!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I bet this was really great to attend, great shots and I just love how ornate an indian wedding is.